ACTIVITIES / TOPPS
A fishing trip on the sea is definitely something you should take with you when you are in Gryllefjord. Rent a boat and fishing equipment on the Kaikanten and enjoy a day at sea and prepare your own fresh fish on the sea bays.
The wharf has bikes for rent if you want a bike ride in the local area or to the nearest beach.
Senja has several spectacular top hikes with different levels of difficulty. Gryllefjord is a fine one base to experience all the great summits around Senja.
If you want to experience inaccessible and magical Sandsvika we can offer a boat cruise over to Barbogen. One hour walk across the mountain and you are on the most beautiful beach on the outskirts of Senja.
Senja has a rich wildlife, - rent a boat and go on bird / eagle safaris in the fjords. Or take a walk and the mountains
Senja and Gryllefjord have many experiences and activities that should be tried.
- Fishing on the sea is definitely recommended.
- Top hikes with different difficulty levels, fantastic hiking terrain and varied mountain hikes terrain with steep mountains on the surface and to a more "friendly" and quiet landscape innersia Senja.
You will find tours that are suitable for all ages.
Ånderdalen National Park is also definitely worth a visit.
- If you want an adventure trip on the sea for fishing and recreation you can rent a boat quayside. If the weather is good, a trip to our beautiful archipelago can be recommended.
- Magical Sandsvika is off the beaten track and must be experienced. On a visit here you will could see reindeer, eagles and maybe one and other seals.
Fantastic sandy beach where a packed nest can be enjoyed in historical surroundings.
To get to Sandsvika you can either rent a boat or get a boat cruise over to Barbogen.
From here it is an hour's walk across to Sandsvika.
- Gryllefjord is an old fishing village and is an experience in itself, densely populated and narrow, almost southern streets pass through the "weather".
- At Skreien Spiseri and at Widsten Handleri you will find, among other things. local food and something for everyone